Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's goin' on?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. With YouTube and the cooking blog, it's tough to play catch up with everything. Since that evening at the hockey game, things have been pretty good. I did a collaboration cooking video with my friend, Taro, aka Runnyrunny999 and also appeared in his cooking video. The vids are at the end of this post.

As a matter of fact, its been a busy weekend for videos. In addition to Runny's vid, I did a Spam Musubi video that will be released on Friday. My friend, Kaori also asked me to make a video of her koto performance this past Sunday for the anniversary of the Evergreen Church. That was her first public performance since she was in Japan. Way to go, Kaori! That video will also be at the end of the post.

Speaking of that church anniversary, the food was phenomenal. Since most of the congregation is Korean, so was the food. I had Japche, ribs, rice cakes...man, you had to be there.

Just one last thing; I want to thank everyone who watches my channel for your continued support. Thanks to Runnyrunny999 for the collabo, I'm getting more and more subscribers everyday and I hope to get 100 soon. I have big visions for my humble channel so keep watching and tell your friends!

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment