Tuesday, March 30, 2010

200+ subs and counting!



Sorry I haven't been able to post anything new in the past little while. I have been catching up to the cooking blog in addition to making new videos on YouTube. As a matter of fact, I have been contemplating just continuing on with the cooking blog and deleting this one. It seems redundant to have 2 blogs when I mostly talk about cooking on this one anyway. The fact of the matter is that my viewers like the cooking more than they like the vlogging anyway. I think the same goes for me since cooking is a big part of my life.

Speaking of YouTube, I recently hit the 200 subs mark and am still going strong. I have been getting lots of great feedback on the videos and I'm making lots of friends. I am currently about halfway to my summer goal of 500 subs so I am very pleased. I got a message from BusanKevin a couple days ago about doing another collab video on my favourite Japanese food. It's so hard to decide what to pick! I think though, that my first and forever fave would be sushi...in particular, Uni.

So, until the next time we talk, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment